Username:

Password:

or Register

Lost Password?

Cs Go Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why CS:GO is better on PC
09-05-2012, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2012 05:07 AM by Decibel.)
Why CS:GO is better on PC

A few reasons why CS:GO is better (I believe) on PC over console.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2012, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2012 12:22 PM by throzen.)
RE: Why CS:GO is better on PC
Great video John! You have a soothing voice, aha. Though I believe you could have included the fact that Counter Strike's heritage is in PC gaming and any adaptions to console would be half-baked and semi-appealing.

I heard from someone that Xbox players of CS:GO were whinging about the lack of "CoD-ness", like the absence of ironsight and the difficulty with aiming with joysticks. This was, of course, totally expected, fanboys. Undecided

[Image: forumsig8.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-06-2012, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2012 08:52 PM by Jamacanbacn.)
everyone just needs to buy a copy of cod and get some hacks and freeze all the games of cod.. then they will all rage and cod will be stopped

[Image: jamacanbacnghost.jpg]
09-07-2012, 02:12 AM
Yeah, I completely agree with you John, CS GO is simply BETTER for PC. I got the demo for my xbox, (45 minute trial) And it was complete crap! Sure, it was still CS, but it lacked the FEEL of the actual CS. The aiming was horrible, the servers were laggy, and the controls ABSOLUTELY SUCKED. Speaking of sucking things, EVERY FREAKING 12 YEAR OLD WOULD START CUSSING YOU OUT THE INSTANT YOU KILLED THEM. The PC community is much more mature, and skilled. Xbox- I owned every 12 year old in sight. PC- I usually spend my time getting raped XD. Good video though.
09-07-2012, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 11:26 AM by throzen.)
(09-06-2012 08:51 PM)Jamacanbacn Wrote:  everyone just needs to buy a copy of cod and get some hacks and freeze all the games of cod.. then they will all rage and cod will be stopped

Sounds like you just volunteered. Tongue

(09-07-2012 02:12 AM)ExisT3d1 Wrote:  Speaking of sucking things, EVERY FREAKING 12 YEAR OLD WOULD START CUSSING YOU OUT THE INSTANT YOU KILLED THEM. The PC community is much more mature, and skilled. Xbox- I owned every 12 year old in sight. PC- I usually spend my time getting raped XD. Good video though.

The 'CoD kids' consider themselves the jury of the FPS gaming world, because they collectively outnumber any other current gaming series - power in numbers (except perhaps Halo, which is also shit). Their collective judgement is based on the entire Call of Duty franchise being the benchmark for all other games, past and present. It wouldn't surprise me to see a prepubescent CoD fanboy whinging about how Quake or Doom lack refinement and fun-factor compared to CoD, despite the difference in release dates, just because 'CoD owns all' etc etc.

PC gaming will now and forever be more advanced, harder and ultimately more rewarding. I know for sure that I get a greater testosterone kick winning on PC FPS games than I ever did on CoD on the Xbox.

09-08-2012, 07:06 AM
(09-07-2012 11:18 AM)throzen Wrote:  
(09-06-2012 08:51 PM)Jamacanbacn Wrote:  everyone just needs to buy a copy of cod and get some hacks and freeze all the games of cod.. then they will all rage and cod will be stopped

Sounds like you just volunteered. Tongue

(09-07-2012 02:12 AM)ExisT3d1 Wrote:  Speaking of sucking things, EVERY FREAKING 12 YEAR OLD WOULD START CUSSING YOU OUT THE INSTANT YOU KILLED THEM. The PC community is much more mature, and skilled. Xbox- I owned every 12 year old in sight. PC- I usually spend my time getting raped XD. Good video though.

The 'CoD kids' consider themselves the jury of the FPS gaming world, because they collectively outnumber any other current gaming series - power in numbers (except perhaps Halo, which is also shit). Their collective judgement is based on the entire Call of Duty franchise being the benchmark for all other games, past and present. It wouldn't surprise me to see a prepubescent CoD fanboy whinging about how Quake or Doom lack refinement and fun-factor compared to CoD, despite the difference in release dates, just because 'CoD owns all' etc etc.

PC gaming will now and forever be more advanced, harder and ultimately more rewarding. I know for sure that I get a greater testosterone kick winning on PC FPS games than I ever did on CoD on the Xbox.

I am liking this throzen guy.

[Image: 1_1002.png]
Need help? PM me. I'm online way too much.
09-08-2012, 10:45 AM
(09-08-2012 07:06 AM)mrandyisreal Wrote:  I am liking this throzen guy.

If this board had a 'like' function, I would like this comment.

09-09-2012, 06:49 PM
(09-08-2012 10:45 AM)throzen Wrote:  
(09-08-2012 07:06 AM)mrandyisreal Wrote:  I am liking this throzen guy.

If this board had a 'like' function, I would like this comment.

It has rep+ Wink

Good points though Throzen, agreed!
09-10-2012, 01:19 AM
(09-09-2012 06:49 PM)JOHNMADDEN Wrote:  It has rep+ Wink

+rep!

Aha. Smile

09-11-2012, 07:53 PM
(09-10-2012 01:19 AM)throzen Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 06:49 PM)JOHNMADDEN Wrote:  It has rep+ Wink

+rep!

Aha. Smile

+rep!

[Image: 1_1002.png]
Need help? PM me. I'm online way too much.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Linkedin Technorati Twitter Digg MySpace Delicious