Username:

Password:

or Register

Lost Password?

Cs Go Forum

Training for Gamers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CS:GO Keys Giveaway - 10 Keys during October and November!
09-27-2012, 02:39 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 12:41 AM by Decibel.)
CS:GO Keys Giveaway - 10 Keys during October and November!
[Image: csgogiveaway1.jpg]

Hi guys,

We will try to promote and improve our community and first step will be to give 10 CS:GO keys during October and November (5 every month, and hope to continue in future)

Here is the deal:

Starting from now till the end of October we will track your involvement in helping us find new members. For the top 5 people to bring us the most CS:GO (or CS) players to our forum, or even only random visitors we will give 1 CS:GO key. Every kind of promotion (legal) is allowed. So you are free to use your own ways to bring us people or forum visitors until it is not pure spam or such.

so we will count everything, you can directly invite your friends to join us, you can share a link on your website, other gaming communities (no spam please), facebook, twitter, other social sites or whatever you want.

How we will measure your success:
There will be 2 different types of calculations, pretty simple but not so strict.

1st - Website traffic
It is pretty simple, we will track and count how many visitors came from your links. So for example if you are member of some gaming community and you post a link to this thread we will see that (for example) during October we got 200 visits from that link. Or you can share a link for this giveaway thread on your twitter or forum profile. Of course we will also add some points to quality of traffic we got. It will be counted more if you share a link on some action games community than on some less focused website.

2nd - Forum activity of your referrals

We will count how many new memebrs you invited to join our forum but it is not only about numbers. We will count more if you bring 5 real passionate CS players to actively discuss about the game than 500 random people.

To be sure that this is not FAKE giveaway we will post in this thread some major things done by winners. So we will enclose how that 5 winners did that (of course not all the things but major ones). It will be pretty clear who the winners are. For example, we will post in this thread "User XXXX posted a news on that gaming community and we got 5000 visits from his so thats the reason he is on of the winners"

So, it is not only about time you need to spend to win but also quality. For example, someone with popular gaming blog can make a post about this giveaway and bring us thousands of visitors and be one of the winners. On the other side people who do not have so big base of fans can still win if they really try that.

Anyone is allowed to join this contest. Even if you are not forum member but can bring us visitors/users you can be one of the winners.

p.s. This is still not so popular forum with not big base of memebrs so I suppose that there will not be needed some hard work to get a key, just a bit of promotion and that's it Smile

We are open for questions if you have them!

Good luck!

EDIT:
"Please, when you do something or share online KEEP that link in some txt document to send us at the end of month so we could know who are winners easier"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Training for Gamers
09-27-2012, 11:36 AM
RE: CS:GO Keys Giveaway - 10 Keys during October and November!
Nice give-away. I've posted a link to the forum on my Steam group, being: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/csgoaimtexture.

[Image: forumsig8.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-27-2012, 04:15 PM
thanks Smile

if we dont manage to make this a bit more popular even that 1 link will be enough for you to get a key, so right now you are #1 on the list Big Grin
09-27-2012, 04:47 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2012 04:51 PM by pulja9.)
I shared it on steam,i added to my youtube acc,i linked it to my steam website,added it on xfire account, sharing status on xfire acc
09-27-2012, 04:57 PM
ths, pulja, hope to get some visitors from it Smile
09-27-2012, 09:16 PM
I just signed up in the hopes of winning, so do you get individual link or?
09-27-2012, 09:22 PM
Hi, thanks for signing but I didn't clearly understand what you want to know? Please explain Smile
09-28-2012, 12:26 AM
(09-27-2012 04:15 PM)Choban Wrote:  thanks Smile

if we dont manage to make this a bit more popular even that 1 link will be enough for you to get a key, so right now you are #1 on the list Big Grin

Awesome, thanks! I've got a few people ready to join, who will be persistently active since they're Global Offensive revellers. Smile

[Image: forumsig8.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-28-2012, 02:38 AM
hope so! Smile

for now we are getting traffic but not yet some active members, hope that will change... pulja9 also did great job in sending visitors, lets see if some of them will become members.

so for now you 2 are the leaders for November keys Smile
09-28-2012, 05:15 AM
(09-27-2012 09:22 PM)Choban Wrote:  Hi, thanks for signing but I didn't clearly understand what you want to know? Please explain Smile

I had to sleep sorry (may not have been the best timing to ask the question) but I want to if you just link to the main site or this post or you have like a referral link?

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Linkedin Technorati Twitter Digg MySpace Delicious

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Trading 10 Dota 2 keys for CS: GO Spiritey 3 589 01-25-2014 07:08 AM
Last Post: maithly
  Global Offensive Collection Giveaway tsegaming460 0 180 01-10-2014 10:17 PM
Last Post: tsegaming460
  CS:GO giveaway gogave 1 493 11-06-2013 07:36 AM