CSGOforum.com is proud to announce that we have a CSGO sponsor. Clanoutpost Gameservers is willing to donate a CSGO server to us.
They currently rent our CSGO servers in Chicago, Dallas, New York and Germany for only $0.50 a slot! The price is only for a limited time only so get your server before the price goes up and help support csgoforum.com.
Their website is http://www.cogameservers.com
They were kind enough to donate a server to us so lets help them!
If you have any questions about Clanoutpost Gameservers you can contact the owner on steam his username is sky_stryker
You have to register before you can post on our site.
Posted by: CSGOForum - 09-27-2012 03:20 AM
- No Replies
In order to make our community bigger we are starting a CS:GO Keys Giveaway Contest. It is easy to apply and it is not hard to win a key! We will be giving 10 CS:GO Keys (5 in October and 5 in November) and of course, if we have success in making our community bigger we will continue in next months also!
Little late on posting this, but GO was updated on the 14th.
Fixes include some more work on the matchmaking system (thank god) - so hopefully you can actually get in a real scrim match through match making.
Entire release notes:
Quote:Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Update Released
Product Update - Valve Sep 14, 2012
Release Notes for 9/14/2012
[ GAME ]
- Added third-person gunshot flinch reaction animations for all players
- Molotovs and incendiary grenades now explode in mid air if they haven't touched the ground after a small amount of time has passed
- Molotovs and incendiary grenades now no longer throw shorter than the other grenade types
- Fixed grenades bouncing really high if you threw them straight at the ground
- Fixed grenades that don't have a timer (like the smoke) not detonating if they found a spot to continually bounce and not touch what was considered "the ground"
- Fixed a bug in bullet penetration where a bullet would penetrate walls much thicker than intended when the first brush the bullet hit was a detail brush.
- Fixed a rare case when server reservation would not load correct map on official servers
- Flipped MP7 viewmodel fire selector from safety to full-auto
[ UI ]
- Fixed spectator glows not updating state often enough which could allow glows to show at the wrong time
- Fixed player target ID names not showing properly in some cases when observing/spectating
- Fixed the spectator UI showing in Arms Race
- Fixed player not auto observing their killer after the death camera if no bot was available to take over
- Fixed round in spectator screen not updating if you connected mid round
- If all players on a team share the same team tag, the scoreboard and spectator team names will display the players' team name (steam group name)
- Improved rendering performance of text UI elements
[ COMMUNITY ]
- Added default loading screen for direct connects and custom maps that shows loading progress
- Fixed server console say command to deliver text to all connected clients
- sv_password can now be set on community dedicated servers when they have no players connected and will be enforced.
- Matchmaking: blocking relationships do not prevent direct server joins, they only filter during matchmaking
- sv_pure: VPK files contain the necessary hashes so the dedicated servers do not need to compute them at startup but can be checked with the command “sv_pure_checkvpk”